Top 10 Mistakes Employers Make with Background Screening Programs and How to Avoid Them
Whether it is an administrator being uninformed on regulations and Federal laws or just an HR professional who wears too many hats, mistakes made in implementing and operating a Background Screening program are common.
Viewing this webinar will help you avoid the most common mistakes:
- Not implementing a background screening program at all
- Lack of education on Federal and State laws
- Choosing to reduce cost over mitigating risk
- Performing the same screen on every position
- Assuming all data sources are the same