Next Level Employee Onboarding: 5 Ways to Update Your Strategy
Thursday, November 16, 2017
2:00 PM ET/ 11:00 AM PT
Presented by Chris Lennon, VP of Talent Management Strategy and Abby Adamson, Talent Management Strategist
Onboarding is arguably the most critical time in the employment cycle. Effective onboarding is more than what the employee does on day one and sets the tone for new job success. Attend this webinar to learn how employee-focused companies create an onboarding strategy that:
- Sets the tone for new hire quality of work and productivity on day one
- Bridges the gap between recruitment and performance
- Uses goal setting and development opportunities to improve productivity
- Ensures compliance with local and federal regulations
- Integrates and complements your current HR processes
This event will be recorded and is available at no charge.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.